You are welcome to comment on any Arsenal Fever article. By doing so you agree to our comment policy.
- You are responsible for the content of your comment.
- Debate is welcome, as are differences of opinion, but personal abuse of Arsenal Fever authors, or other commentators, will not be tolerated. Such comments will be deleted. If you can’t make your point without resorting to abuse then please find somewhere else to comment.
- Keep comments on topic, ‘play the ball, not the man’.
- We reserve the right to edit/delete comments as we see fit.
- You agree to use real English. No text speak is permitted. Please use ‘you are‘, not ‘u r‘ etc. Not every sentence needs a ‘lol’. Comments using text speak will not be published.
- You may use links relevant to the post in your comments. Any other link will be deemed spam and such comments deleted. This includes blatant links to your own blog/website. There is space to include this in the comment form. Please do not include them in the body of the comment itself.
- We don’t mind swear words but do not use racist, sexist or homophobic language.
- You may use an avatar – sign up at Gravatar to set yours. We cannot offer any support in this matter.
- There is a zero tolerance policy in relation to spam of all kinds.
- We have a zero tolerance approach to trolling.
- Do not tell somebody to go and support another club just because you disagree with their point of view. That’s stupid. Don’t be stupid.
- If your comment is awaiting moderation, please be patient. We often have to sort through a load of nonsense and it’s not personal.
This policy may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the latest version.